Beautiful skin and hair require commitment! Yes, you read that correctly. Your skin and hair react to what you apply on it. They speak the same language.
A flawless skin is a commitment to a good skincare routine and the charm of original high quality ingredients.
The integrity of the ingredient is key to any beauty product and we choose to get you only the best, cause that’s what you deserve.
Our pure oils are extracted through the traditional method of cold pressing, which ensures that the oil retains all its intrinsic beneficial properties, natural nutrients, aroma and antioxidants.
This technique uses a mechanical pressure to extract the oil without the use of heat or chemicals. The oils then are the most potent and precious, having all the natural attributes intact.
Our Jojoba beauty oil is extracted from the Jojoba fruit grown in the arid land of Rajasthan. The flowers of the Jojoba shrub are divided into male and female and grow on separate plants. The flowers grow on 5 or 6 sepals and do not have any petals. The small, pale green female flowers grow in clusters at the nodes. The male flowers also grow in clusters, but they are larger and yellow in color. Once the female plant has been pollinated, its flowers bear the magic seeds that are rich in oil.
The Jojoba fruit, which grows from the flowers on the sepals of the female plant and is partly enclosed at the base by its sepal, is an ovoid green pod or “capsule” that can contain up to three nuts. A mature Jojoba nut is a dark brown and hard oval that contains the liquid wax or the “oil.” Three to six months after they are fertilized, the ripe Jojoba capsule splits open, which reveals the wrinkled brown seed that is approximately the size of an olive. These seeds are then harvested by hand, cleaned, shade dried and then from them the succulent golden Jojoba oil is extracted.
THE REMARKABLE BENEFITS OF JOJOBA OIL
This potion of the Jojoba seeds is rich in Gadoleic Acid (Eicosenoic Acid), Erucic Acid, Oleic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Palmitoleic Acid, Stearic Acid, Behenic Acid, Vitamin E, and Vitamin B Complex.
Let’s look at the extraordinary benefits that each of these ingredients offer,
GADOLEIC ACID (EICOSENOIC ACID)
- Gadoleic acid has emollient properties and deeply nourishes the skin.
- It is non-comedogenic (does not block the skin’s pores)
- It is readily absorbed by the skin
- It balances the oil in the skin, making it less oily
- It is a natural lubricant for skin and hair
- It is a natural non-greasy emollient, imparts a silky texture to the skin
- Provides a plump finish to the skin like Silicone.
- Makes the skin soft, supple and radiant.
- Reduces the appearance of aging, premature wrinkles and fine lines
- Stimulates the growth of thicker, longer and stronger hair
- Is a potent antioxidant and an emollient
- It softens hair without leaving a greasy or sticky residue
- Delays the appearance of premature aging and improves elasticity of the skin.
- Moisturizes and tightens the skin
- Promotes the growth of shiny hair
- Brightens the skin and enhances the complexion
- Boosts the growth of healthy-looking nails
- It is a natural cleanser and has the ability to purge dirt, sweat and excess sebum from hair and skin
- Deeply nourishing and conditioning for the hair
- Lubricates and soothes the skin
- Hydrates the skin and restores the skin's natural oils
- Conditions and smoothens the hair follicles
- It is an antioxidant and repairs scarred, blemished skin
- Prevents moisture loss from skin and hair
- Offers relief to irritated skin
- Cleanses the pores and balances the oil production
VITAMIN B COMPLEX
- Prevents the signs of aging, such as wrinkles and fine lines.
- Improves the skin’s moisture and its natural barrier.
- Prevents hyper pigmentation.
BENEFITS OF USING JOJOBA OIL FOR SKINCARE
Jojoba Oil is the answer to all your skin care concerns. It is truly a magical golden potion which when used regularly ensures that your skin beams with a GLOW.
Some of the potent benefits of using this oil regularly are :
- Skin readily endures jojoba oil, since the oil closely resembles the skin’s natural sebum. It is non-comedogenic and is fast absorbing.
- It offers moisturisation which lasts through the day.
- Being a natural cleanser, it removes excess oil from the pores.
- It is very effective for an oil cleanse..
- It is rich in antioxidants and creates a moisture and protection barrier for the skin.
- It Hydrates and nourishes the nails and cuticles, making them clear and glowing.
- It acts as natural hair serum, sealing in moisture in the hair shaft.
- It is excellent for nourishing the skin and reducing fine lines and wrinkles.
- It provides hydrating and plumping nourishment for the lips
- It helps sooth irritated skin.
- It has been known to be highly effective in treating acne .
DIFFERENT USES OF JOJOBA OIL
This oil can be used in various different ways in your daily beauty regimen
- It can be used as a daily oil cleans. Apply a few drops of oil to your face, then wipe it off with a damp washcloth. Dry the skin before proceeding with the rest of your skincare routine
- As a face mask, add a few drops of the oil to your facial clay and leave it on the face and neck for 10 minutes. Wash off with luke warm water.
- It is a very light and pleasing aafter bath oil to keep the skin moisturised.
- It can be use as a lip oil for plump and rosy lips.
- Jojoba oil is rich in fatty acids and helps soften and soothe ragged cuticles. Apply a small drop to each cuticle and massage it in. If there is any excess oil, massage into the back of the hands and palms to keep hydrated, smooth hands
- Lightly dab a few drops and gently massage in with gently strokes to apply as a face serum at night to lock in the moisture
- Jojoba oil is one the best natural make up remover, add a few drops of Jojoba Oil to a cotton ball and wipe the face with gentle pressure to remove the foundation, blush, eye makeup, and lip colour.
- It is a great body massage oil being light and with good glide; add a few drops of essential oils to the jojoba oil for an invigorating massage.
- It can be used as a natural hair serum; to be used on damp hair to seal the moisture
This miracle oil is a single solution to all your skin concerns! We recommend daily usage for best results.
Always use 100% natural cold pressed oil like the Lush Vitality Golden Jojoba Oil.